TOMONS Ultra LED/Waterproof Lantern
- Brightness: Shines at a maximum of 196 lumens.
- Long Playtime: Works in weak mode for up to 130 hours and in strong mode for up to 10 hours before it needs a recharge.
- Super-High Capacity: 5200mAh battery recharges in just 3 hours with 2A adapter (not included) and included Micro USB cable. It can charge iPhone 6/6s nearly twice. Maximum output/input: 5V/2A.
- Waterproof: IP65 dust-tight/waterproof rating ensures resistance to water jets and complete protection against any dust ingress.
- Five Light Modes: Easily switch between weak, middle, strong, strobe and SOS modes.
The Tomons Camping Lantern can shine at up to 196 lumens, giving you ample light for an outing at night.
The Tomons Camping Lantern can light up your world for days at a time. When used in weak mode, it’ll last you 130 hours—more than 5 days—of continuous use before it needs a recharge. In strong mode, it’ll last for up to 10 hours at a time—plenty to get you through a typical camping trip.
Super-high-capacity 5200mAh battery takes just 3 hours to fully recharge with a 2A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable. The Micro USB cable can double as a phone charger when you want to transfer some power from the lamp. A full lamp battery gives an iPhone 6 or 6s nearly two full charges.
Reliable in the Rain
An IP65 rating guarantees your lamp will work fine in the rain and that it’s reliably dust-tight, so when the going gets tough, you’ll have a dependable companion and source of power and light. It’s the perfect tool for a trip to the woods.
Five Light Modes
With five modes of varying brightness, you can light up the whole trail while you work your way up a mountain or create a dim glow as you sit down to share a meal and chat. A flashing SOS mode functions as a distress signal in the event of an emergency. The Tomons Camping Lantern has got your back!
Brightness: 24~196 lumens
Rated Input: 5V/2A
Rated Output: 5V/2A
Battery Capacity: 5200mAh
Ingress Protection Level: IP65